- August 31, 2023
- Posted by: RosettaQ
The Quiah Group is currently hiring experienced medical professionals like you to join our team and make a significant impact in the field of healthcare. Our upcoming project is a groundbreaking initiative that requires a team of passionate medical experts. If you’re looking for a chance to showcase your skills and contribute to a meaningful endeavor, this is the perfect opportunity.
Quiah Group is excited to offer experienced and skilled Registered Nurses (RNs) the opportunity to excel in advanced roles with a specialized focus, encompassing responsibilities ranging from a nursing specialty area to charge or supervisory duties. This position includes responsibilities at the RNC-A level, reflecting your expertise and leadership in nursing. Join us and explore short-to-long term positions that also offer the captivating possibility of travel.
- Engage in roles that span from being a working supervisor to a charge nurse, leveraging your advanced expertise in a specialized nursing area.
- Utilize your extensive knowledge and skills as a seasoned RN to engage with patients, staff nurses, supervisory and manager-level nurses, physicians, and other program or management staff.
- Embrace assignments that entail increased clinical or administrative responsibilities, including the supervision of registered nurses, LPNs, or other medical support staff.
- Contribute to clinical research and study activities, potentially participating in the development of research protocols, data collection and analysis, and the preparation of abstracts for publication.
- Your work will significantly impact the quality and effectiveness of patient care.
- Assume a pivotal role in overseeing nursing services, ensuring their alignment with the highest standards.
- May serve as a point of contact for a specialized medical area within a nursing program.
- Play a key role in mentoring and developing fellow healthcare professionals.
- Provide invaluable guidance and supervision to nursing, medical, and direct support staff.
- Assign staff, evaluate clinical and administrative matters, and assess performance.
- Exercise sound judgment over critical issues of patient care and staff performance.
- Active RN license.
- Successful completion of an accredited nursing program.
- Demonstrated expertise in a specialized nursing area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in clinical research methodologies.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience is essential.
- Competitive compensation reflective of 1099 contract positions.
- Engaging exposure to diverse healthcare settings and patient populations.
- A unique opportunity to explore short-term and long-term assignments.
- Local and travel opportunities.