- November 13, 2023
- Posted by: RosettaQ
The Quiah Group is currently hiring experienced medical professionals like you to join our team and make a significant impact in the field of healthcare. Our upcoming project is a groundbreaking initiative that requires a team of passionate medical experts. If you’re looking for a chance to showcase your skills and contribute to a meaningful endeavor, this is the perfect opportunity.
Are you a certified or licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) looking to make a difference in the lives of clients through therapeutic interventions? Quiah Group is seeking Therapist Assistants for short-to-long term positions, with the possibility of engaging travel opportunities.
- Apply knowledge acquired through formal education in an accredited program.
- Collaborate with licensed therapists to implement established treatment plans.
- Conduct client assessments based on standardized assessments, observations, medical records, and client input.
- Administer therapeutic interventions as directed, including daily living skills, mobility exercises, sensory-motor integration, and physical treatment procedures.
- Provide educational information, guidance, and encouragement to clients during therapeutic activities.
- Monitor client progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Document client progress and communicate any changes in condition requiring medical attention.
- Work collaboratively with a team of professionals to improve client quality of life and promote independence.
- Provide direction to interns, students, or supportive staff as needed.
- Travel to various locations for short-to-long term assignments.
- Certification or licensure by the Virginia Board of Physical Therapy (PTA) or National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy (OTA).
- Knowledge of principles and practices related to therapeutic interventions.
- Ability to implement treatment plans and strategies under the supervision of a licensed therapist.
- Strong communication skills for client education and collaboration with the treatment team.
- Compassion and dedication to enhancing clients’ lives through therapy.
- Opportunity to work as a certified or licensed Therapist Assistant.
- Engage in short-to-long term positions with the potential for travel experiences.
- Make a positive impact on clients’ well-being and functional abilities.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals committed to delivering high-quality therapy services.