- August 31, 2023
- Posted by: RosettaQ
The Quiah Group is currently hiring experienced medical professionals like you to join our team and make a significant impact in the field of healthcare. Our upcoming project is a groundbreaking initiative that requires a team of passionate medical experts. If you’re looking for a chance to showcase your skills and contribute to a meaningful endeavor, this is the perfect opportunity.
Quiah Group is thrilled to offer skilled Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) the chance to embark on a rewarding journey through our flexible short-term and long-term 1099 contract positions, enriched with the exciting prospect of travel. As an LPN in these roles, you’ll play a pivotal role in direct patient care at diverse locations, fulfilling responsibilities ranging from entry-level tasks to first-line supervision. By administering medications, maintaining patient records, and participating in direct patient care, you’ll have a tangible impact on nursing care quality and patient outcomes.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by medical professionals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records, documenting vital signs, progress notes, and other relevant information.
- Assist in direct patient care activities, including wound care, catheterization, and other treatments.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to develop and implement patient care plans.
- Provide support and comfort to patients and their families, addressing their concerns and needs.
- Take venipuncture specimens and perform other basic medical procedures as required.
- Supervise and provide work direction to nursing aides and direct service staff as needed.
- Work under the guidance, direction, and supervision of registered nurses, nursing supervisors, managers, medical professionals, or administrators.
- Apply principles and practices of practical nursing and pharmacology acquired through formal education and training.
- Maintain professionalism and uphold ethical standards in patient care.
- Valid LPN license.
- Completion of an accredited practical nursing program.
- Strong knowledge of practical nursing principles, pharmacology, and patient care techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, judgment, and critical thinking.
- Proficiency in basic medical procedures, including venipuncture.
- Previous experience in direct patient care is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Competitive compensation reflective of 1099 contract positions.
- Engaging exposure to diverse healthcare settings and patient populations.
- A unique opportunity to explore short-term and long-term assignments.
- Local and travel opportunities.